Escarlata is a sophisticated red blend made from Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Carménère and Malbec. Meaning “scarlet” for the deep, brilliant red hue. Escarlata is produced from 100% estate grapes grown in the prestigious Colchagua Valley and displays vibrant fresh fruit with just a light touch of oak to add depth and complexity. The winemaker crafted Escarlata to be equally at home accompanying dinner as it is to sip on its own beforehand.
Harvest & Winemaking
- 100% hand picking and sorting of clusters and grapes
- Fermentation temperatures between 22-25 degrees celcius in stainless steel tanks.
- Total maceration time of 21 days (including alcoholic fermentation and warm soak.)
- Malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
- 50% of the wine was aged for 10 months in second and third use French oak barrels and 50% kept in stainless steel tanks.
Package – 12/750ml – #65433