We’re of the belief that rosé day is every day and that you can indeed rosé all day if you want. But, we can also agree there’s no better time to sip on rosé than in the heat of summer, which makes sense why National Rosé Day (June 12) falls only a few shorts weeks before the official start of summer.
These past few years have seen the rise of canned wines, which makes for the perfect summer on-the-go package. Here are four great single serve canned wines that can be enjoyed all summer long!
- Varietals: Grenache Noir, Syrah, Carignan, Grenache Blanc
- Sourced from a sustainable winery in the heart of Provence, France
- Made from sustainably grown grapes, gluten-free and vegan friendly
- Packaged in planet-friendly formats to fit your fancy
Benjamin Mei, winemaker, began his career as an intern in Burgundy – he now runs his own vineyard in Provence
- Dry and fruit-forward, with notes of strawberry, raspberry, and apricot compote.
Graham + Fisk’s
Rosé with Bubbles
- Varietals: Zinfandel + Unoaked Chardonnay with Bubbles
- Notes: Strawberry – Soft Sweetness – Crisp
- Wine Enthusiast Best Buy
- Gold Medal – International Canned Wine Competition
- Company was founded in 2015 as the 1st exclusive canned wine company
Non-Alcoholic Bubbly Rosé
- Ingredients: carbonated spring water, chardonnay grapes, cabernet grapes, natural flavors, citric acid
- Gluten free, alcohol free and only 60 calories per bottle
- Fruity on the nose, and pours a light pink hue. Tiny, effervescent bubbles compliment notes of tart, green apple alongside fresh strawberry
- Best enjoyed with lively celebrations, hanging by the pool, afternoon happy hours